Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scarecrows, bread, cookies and hayrides. Lets discuss.

I have discovered that I am ridiculously productive when I don't have to go to work. 

Take, for example, this weekend.  While on fall "break" between Friday and Sunday, I/we:

Vacuumed the entire house
Washed all the windows
Cleaned the window tracks
Went grocery shopping
Made applesauce
Washed, dried and put away 5 loads of laundry
Went to Music Together class
Attended a scarecrow festival in downtown Arvada


Changed the little into her Halloween costume and explored a little more (and I'm warning you now... you'll be seeing a lot more of this costume given all the events we have planned!  Good things she's a total cutie!)



Watched "Tangled" - adorable!  How have I not seen this movie before?!

Baked cookies


Decorated cookies



Made by LMS!

Baked bread.  That's right.  Homemade French bread.


Made chicken parmeasean, stuffing and applesauce for dinner.  All homemade!  (Okay, you caught me.  Except the stuffing, which came from a box.  But come ON people, I baked bread!)


Decorated the rest of the cookies


Finished putting up our outdoor Halloween decorations.
Made french toast from the left over bread.

Sat on a gigantic pumpkin.


Took a stroll through a corn maze


Danced in a pumpkin patch


Went on a hayride


And had oodles of fall family fun (try saying that 5 times fast!)!


Whew!  I'm exhausted!  I need a break from my break!  Precious fall memories?  Check, and check!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com