Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Update: Move-pocalypse 2012

Finding The One.

All Matrix references aside, it's important in so many aspects of life.

And I'm telling you, people: I think we've found it.  That house that you walk into and the angels sing and the flowers bloom and you just know

I'm trying really, really hard not to get too excited and to make sure that I'm trusting God.  I know that He has a place for us that is right for our family.  I know it may not happen in my timing.  I also know that this may well not be it, and that the journey may continue. 

And we all recall from last summer how good I am at dealing with circumstances like this, where the future is all uncertain and unclear. 

I'm also trying not to get my hopes up too much, because whatever talk of "housing recession" there may still be, it's not as easy out there as it's cracked up to be. I haven't really talked about it with anyone besides Casey because it's about as far from a sure thing as it can get.

(Which, of course, is why I'm telling the internet.  I process verbally, people.)

So if ya get a sec, say a little prayer for us, will ya? 

One way or another, we have to be out of our house in less than 30 days...

Cue the dramatic music.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com