Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome, Fall!

Welcome, welcome, my favorite season!

I know it seems silly, but I have literally been waiting for this time of year since last fall!

Usually, I love the fall.  Last year, though, we just had too much going on.  We found out the gender of our baby the day before Halloween, and of course that eclipsed the holiday far and away.  I spent Halloween day last year buying girls' clothes and creating a wishlist of baby gear... somehow, I just couldn't get into the spirit.  Last year, I dreamt of what it would be like to spend my favorite time of year with our daughter.

And now...

That time has finally come!!!  This year is Leah's first year to experience all of our wonderful fall traditions, and the magic that is the season between now and New Years.     

To celebrate, I had to kick off the season with another of my favorites: a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks.

That was the official start of the many traditions we so enjoy during this wonderful, joyful time of year. 

On the docket for tomorrow: the CU v. CSU game.  I don't know if I could be any more excited!

Welcome, Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com