Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Solids and the fourth child.

Its one of my very favorite parts of the first year.  

Solids.  Oh, they're so stinkin fun!  

In our house, a baby always begins solids on carrots.  I'm not really sure why, exactly.  Probably because we're creatures of extreme habit, so we like to carry on in a consistent fashion.

Whether it's 2010 or 2017, beginning solids means a trip to Whole Foods and a reunion with a few faithful old friends.



It should probably be noted that even my hand blender is tired and thinks we'd better not have any more kids.  This baby, which has prepared virtually every meal all my babies have ever eaten, is definitely on its last legs.  


But still managed to get the job done!


My favorite part of beginning solids is the faces.  Both from the parents and the tiny baby.




That's it.  That's the face.  Why would you do that to me?!

A few more...




Oh yes.  Carrots is a success!

And, because we can't resist a good trip down memory lane...





Her bib sums it up:  Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com