Monday, September 15, 2014

The official "Olivia"

Recently, I sat down to take Olivia Joy's newborn photos.


And very quickly discovered one of life's sad little truths: being MOM and PHOTOGRAPHER isn't an easy task!


Most of our pictures ended up looking a lot more like the one above than I'd intended, and don't even get me started on what happened when I added those other kids into the mix...

Yes, because this is what you want to send out on the birth announcement.  Caption reads: "Hooray!  We have three!  We can totally handle this!"

But we did get a few that I love:






And a few that I like well enough to show you, warts and all.






I may never be a perfect photographer, but I'm so happy to have these images, and the sweet faces in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com