Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just chatting

I love how quickly everything baby-related changes. (Did I say love? I'm going to stick with that for today and amend it when it suits me...)

Leah is working diligently on her verbal ability. It has gone from mostly crying, to cooing, to wild gesticulating that looks very much like she is trying to tell me something, to having her own "conversations" with people and things.

She's been working on these conversations to varying degrees for a few weeks, but all of a sudden, they are very developed.

I adore them!

Today, we were getting ready to go to the doctor. Leah was in her bouncer as I was bustling around getting everything packed and in the car, when I heard a TON of cute little noises issuing from inside. I had to grab the camera and take a little video!

Here is Leah, "talking" to her froggy. If you're a parent, I'm sure you've seen all this before. For me and for Leah, it's the first time, and it's all kinds of amazing!


3 comments:

  1. Oh! I love the tiny sounds! She's a talker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, that is such a fun time, I remember those sounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I think Charlie understood what she was saying because he started giggling and talking! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com