Friday, May 19, 2017

6 Weeks

It may seem a bit excessive to take a photo every week.



I decided to undertake this project partly for purely selfish reasons, and partly for very practical ones.

On the selfish front: well, he's my very last little sweetheart!  This time is so, so very precious to me, and it is gone in the blink of an eye.  My hope is that by drawing it out a little; by pausing every week to marvel at the little miracles that come with being Luke's mommy, I will better remember this very hectic and wonderful time in his life.  In my life, too.

On the practical front: he's the fifth child, people.  If I don't really stop and intentionally remember to photograph him, pictures of his birth will be lumped in with photos of his high school graduation.

So, just for fun, here's a bonus.  Because, who needs more Luke?


Who doesn't need more Luke?!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com