Monday, August 29, 2011

There's a party in my belly


Yes - it's still early.  Really, really early.  I don't know the due date, I haven't heard a heart beat.  This is clearly not Facebook-ready. 

But folks, we've got TWO LINES!  And I'm already making multiple trips to the bathroom, and my super power of smelling everything within a 2 mile radius has returned.  It's true... I'm pregnant. (!!!!!!)

And we couldn't be more excited, blessed, or happy.  Somebody cry those tears of joy with me, because our second Big Adventure has just begun. 

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am sooo happy for you!! seriously, getting the chills. Thank you for sharing this with us :) I can't wait to be on this journey with you via the blog :) So happy, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your second baby. This is exciting. We once again are going to be pregnant at the same time.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Wa-hoo! Oh Boy (or girl)! So happy for you! I can't wait to get all the details and follow your adventure.

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com