Friday, August 11, 2017

18 Weeks


We've been having some very unusual weather for Colorado at the beginning of August.  Cool.  Almost cold.

But, wherever there is Luke, there is always sunshine!

Our little guy is one heck of a wiggler, as you can probably tell from the background of his photo.  He's practicing sitting up on his own, and has amazing control of his body.  He loves toys, and handles them beautifully from whatever surface they are on right into his mouth.  He is also coming to enjoy tummy time for brief periods of time.

This week, I introduced a few of our "big kid" toys like the bouncer and high chair.  It's nice to give him a few places to go besides my arms.  Unlike big sis Livvy, he's pretty happy to check them out.  That's a nice change for me, too, what with him him being so much heavier than Liv!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com