Saturday, August 26, 2017

20 weeks, stats and updates


So this definitely should have been in my post last week, but Mr. Luke weighed in at a whopping 16.13 lbs at his four month check up. Almost four pounds heavier than my last child at this age, but still smaller than his brother.  And, also: Leah.

His ginormous head is off the charts.  They stop measuring at the 99th percentile, so that's where he officially ranks.  In reality, it sits fairly high above that growth arc.

He sleeps so well through the night.  I'm such a lucky momma.  He falls asleep easily between 6:30 and 7, wakes to eat when I go to bed between 10:30 and 11, and usually sleeps until around 2.  It's fantastic.

But, to reassure you that there are no perfect humans, his nap schedule sucks.  This child cannot get over the 45 minute sleep cycle, and would currently prefer to take 5-6 naps per day and still be cranky at me after each one.  You know... because 45 minute naps suck for all involved!

I keep thinking he is going to pop a tooth or two, but so far, he continues to be a drooly, mouthy hot mess of gums.  But, he does give amazing kisses, so we'll forgive him.

He is rolling.  His favorite place to sleep is on his side, so long as he doesn't accidentally roll onto his stomach in his sleep.

He's just my favorite tiny person.  I love that chunky monkey so!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com