I have to celebrate Leah at 10 months (and 1 week)!
Ten Things I Love About Leah at 10 Months:
1. Her funny personality (see above!)
2. High chair time
3. That she flirts with everybody when we're out and about - so long as Mommy is still holding her.
4. Her curious, adventuresome spirit
5. Her laugh, which could chase away even the darkest stormclouds
6. Her awesome mohawk
7. Gummy, open-mouthed smiles and kisses
8. The fact that she loves to look at everything she can. (Not to mention, touch and put in her mouth if she can get that far!)
9. Singing and dancing, both of which she loves to do.
10. The big, healthy, growing, nearly-toddler girl who wakes up sunny and ready to take on the day each morning and delights us all day long!
|We had a hard time getting this 12-18 month hat on her gigantic noggin... I don't think we'll put her through that again, no matter how cute she looked!|
|I mentioned she's adventurous, right?|
|She is learning so much! Waving and clapping, oh my!|
|Leah loves to go out, and she always puts on her best hammy face.|
Of all we've been through with our sweet baby, this phase is unquestionably my favorite. She absolutely amazes me a little more and in new ways each day!
As we inch toward the big -1- year mark, Mommy has mixed emotions about leaving her babyhood behind. I do know, though, just how big we're blessed, and I wouldn't trade a single day we've had with that beautiful, big girl!