Thursday, December 22, 2011

Snowed in at the OK Corral

Today, I am thankful for:


1. A beautiful snow that started last night, turning our world into a picture perfect winter wonderland...


...and then got really serious!  Even though we still have 3 days, I think it's fair to say we won't have to dream of a white Christmas!


2. Coloring books, and red and green crayons.



3. Sesame Street, and water with a little bit of lemon and a LOT of honey for a girl who has a terrible cough.


4. A well-stocked cookie jar full of freshly baked cookies that probably won't make it until Christmas for Santa.

If Daddy didn't have to go to work, and the little wasn't sick, I would definitely declare this the perfect winter day!  (It's pretty darn good just as it is, though...)

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com