Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa came early

It was a perfect storm of advertising: I've heard so many good things about the 50mm lense in the past 3 months that we finally caved and had to have one of our very own. 

I am so far from a photographer, but I truly aspire to get better, and this is a fabulous, beyond-my-wildest-dreams awesome tool in helping that process. 

These are a few of the images we were able to capture on the very first day we brought it home.  It was supposed to get wrapped and placed under the tree, but neither of us could wait! 
Enjoying the lights in Downtown Littleton

Drool, much?


I love this shot!  This was Casey's.


Another keeper!




Now all I have to do is actually learn how to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com