Thursday, May 10, 2012

'Cause our house rocks.

Yes, it's official.

This house?  It could be home to a brand new family any time.

I have to tell you, it's kinda flattering having your house on the market.  I mean, it's not like we've done any showings in the all of 5 hours it has been in circulation.  But we got GREAT reviews from the realtors (and I'm sure they never, ever lie to their clients). 

Besides, they put up these really cool little signs all throughout our house.  You know - as if it were a brand new, model home. 

I'm getting house nostalgia; all this talk of selling is making me appreciate just how much I love our house to begin with.

For example, did you know that we have...


Or that they paint I spent so much time selecting and applying is actually...


Or that our house boasts a...



I'm sure I used to know all those things, but when the floor is covered by toys, books, blankets and a variety of odds and ends - not to mention the mail, dishes and dirty clothes that pile up - it's tough to remember that there is a nice place under all that life

I mean it when I say that we got rave reviews.  How, I'm not sure, as these people represent million dollar properties.  Either way, I'll take what I can get.   

Will it sell?  I guess we'll just have to wait and see. 

But it's exciting to think about the possibilities.  Much more exciting than thinking about the fact that I'm going to have to find a way to keep it "show-ready" for the next... well, let's not even go there.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com