Friday, June 16, 2017

10 weeks


That right there, my friends, is a 6 month outfit.  We've simply graduated out of everything that comes before.

And, as luck would have it, all the boys in our family so far have been late summer births: Logan end of August, Greyson and Jackson (my nephews, with whom we're clothes sharing) August and July, respectively.

So... six month clothing in the middle of summer is not something we have, despite the three boys that have come before.   Which means that my son is wearing a new outfit!

I bought almost nothing for this baby; in fact, I've joked that when you buy three, you get the fourth for free.  But who could have predicted we'd be here so quickly?  He fits into most 3-6 month clothing, but I may have tried to squeeze him into something ill-advised, and had no option but to cut him out of it.  Sooooo... on to new clothes it is!

Luckily, I have a girlfriend whose twins turned one in May.  (For the record: the babies were born at 41 weeks and weighed in at 9 and a half and 8 and a half pounds.  Yowza!  I have no idea how she was even able to walk.)  She very generously gifted us some things for my big guy.

People stop me in the grocery store to squeeze his chubby legs.  Like... a lot!

We sure love this kid.  

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com