Friday, August 19, 2011

This week, I've...

The back to school edition!

This week, I've...

...readjusted to getting up at 5a.m.  I still maintain we should only have a 5:00 in the afternoon.

...Stayed at school until at least 5 p.m., except the day I left at 3:30 only to be back at 6:30.

...Met 130ish new people.  Plus some of their parents.

...taught lessons on homophones and paragraph writing.

...joked with my co-workers about things that aren't appropriate.

...missed my girl like crazy, and I'm quite sure the feeling's mutual.  Add mommy guilt.  Lots and LOTS of mommy guilt.

...eaten two meals prepared by my husband and one at a restaurant.  Unhead of since my pregnancy days.

...taught from 7:20-12:35, and again from 1-1:45.

...had more to do than can physically be done in one day.

...had time to cram in only half my lunch, while observing in another classroom.

...nearly lost my voice from speaking so much and so loudly.

...enjoyed going back to school, and very, very much enjoyed coming home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com