Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 3: Something small

I had a difficult time with this challene.  There were some obvious choices: Leah's everything is still pretty small, but that seemed like a cop-out.  We also have some pretty cute tiny things for Baby Peanut, but it still seemed too obvious. 

Then, while we were at the resevoir this afternoon, Casey discovered something absolutely perfect: a TINY frog!



I still struggled getting anything closer than this, partly because the froggy wanted to jump away and partly because someone else's little hands wanted in on the action. 



Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are learning to use your camera :) Good job! After you take your photography classes, you can teach me something.

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com