Monday, October 3, 2011

God gave me you

I don't know if I have ever shared our wedding pictures. 


No, not these ones. 
The real ones.




The ones that were just for us.  The ones that were about nothing more or less than two people who loved each other with every fiber of their beings. 

It wasn't exactly every girl's dream wedding... wearing jeans in a very drab county clerk's office with construction and port-o-potties outside the window, officiated by a random judge who started the ceremony before we were even ready.

But let me tell you: I've done the "dream wedding" thing, and I know which one I'd do over.  And it's not the fancy-pants wedding in Vail.

The most important thing was then, and still is today, the fact that I get to spend my life with my best friend.  The man who makes me laugh, who is there for me when I cry, and the one who makes all my dreams come true. 

It's no fairytale, this life we lead.  It's better because it's real, and because it's ours. 

I love you from now until forever.
Happy Aniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com