Friday, July 17, 2009

Tears of joy - ish...

Things that make me cry: Pregnancy Edition

Here are the things that made me cry this week:

... when I discovered that the milk had gone sour and I had to pour it down the drain. It just seemed abundantly wasteful!

... taking out my belly-button ring, which I have had since I was 18. As an adult, I've always had this crazy, irrational fear that the piercing would balloon up when I got pregnant and cause a giant hole in my belly.

... Casey laughing at me when I explained this irrational fear to him. To be fair, I was a little ridiculous.

... the end of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Although, I'm pretty sure I would have cried at the end of that movie pregnant or not.

... "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo - especially the line that says, "I see babies cry and I watch them grow." For the record, just typing it made me choke up a little.

... Home Shopping Network's Christmas in July. Don't judge me.

... every single episode of A Baby Story (although again, probably would have been true preggers or not).

... the Rice Krispies commercial where a mom is making rice krispies treats with her daughters.

... when Casey fixed soup for me and dinner for himself because I was too naseous to do it for him.

I think that's all for this week... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com