Friday, July 31, 2009

Things that make me go, "hmmm..."

These are a few of the (many) things that I have been thinking and wondering and worrying about recently.




I wonder...


...how our family/friends/coworkers will react when we tell them the news.

...if I am eating the right things to give Baby all the proper nutriton to grow. I'm sill (thankfully) avoiding most of the nausea, but partly that's because I'm really watching what makes me feel sick and avoiding it altogether. Salad sounds totally disgusting to me. Pizza, on the other hand, sounds fabulous!

...if and when my energy level will recover. I'm exhausted all the time! Too bad you can't nap while teaching middle school...

...how I'll possibly survive the next few months without knowing our baby's gender!

...whether I'll still fit into my wedding dress. Not that it really matters, since there are now so many more important concerns.

....about Casey as a daddy. I love imagining this; he's going to be such an incredible dad! He's already an awesome husband, and he is just so excited and supportive. I can't wait to see how beautifully he handles our next life challenge!

...if I'm allowed to go through haunted houses before Halloween this year. Do pregnant ladies get to do that? I hope so.

...about the whole process of labor. I hope I'm tough, calm, and centered. Bring it on, just so long as we have a healthy baby at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com