Wednesday, June 8, 2011

If music be the food of love

Casey and I were band kids.  That's how we met. 

So it seems only natural that the first activity we would collectively force upon our daughter would be music classes.


Fortunately for us, she loves them!



Music classes were the first place we really began to see her outgoing spirit express itself.  Slowly, steadily, she began to become more comfortable and more adventurous.  These days, you're much more likely to find her off somewhere, exploring the room or interacting with the other kids in the class.

And although she comes back to Mommy occassionally...

...mostly, she is quite content to spend time away from me, hamming it up in front of anyone who will give her an audience.


That's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com