Monday, March 25, 2013

The Baby Blues

I don't know if I've mentioned it, but my baby sister isn't such a baby anymore.  In fact, she's very soon to join Club Mommy.

One of my absolute favorite memories from my first pregnancy (and, really, of my entire life) is this one:

 
 
This day was nearly overwhelming in its joy.  I'll never forget that moment when our baby went from being an abstract little human to our daughter - to Leah. 
 
My darling sister got to experience this very thing.
 




 
 
And...
 
 
 
 
Survey says.....
 
 
 
It's a.....
 
 
 
BOY!!!!

 
Almost exactly one year after the birth of our son, my sister and her new hubby (ah, honeymoon.  Birth control?  Ain't nobody got time for that!) will welcome a baby boy into the world.
 
Greyson Milo Carter:

 
We can't wait to meet you.
 
P.S. - this is so my favorite way to announce gender.


No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com