Sunday, April 28, 2013

Eight.

 
Eight months brings:
 
Two teeth popping through (finally, they're actually popping through!!).
 
Crawling.  So much for the days when I could put him on a blanket on the floor and expect him to stay there.
 
 
 
Kids who legit play together.


 
Some very serious, very unhappy screaming.  Poor little teething guy.
 
He says HI, HUNGRY, and MORE (this one in sign language).  I swear he's also said Leah.  Scout's honor.  I feel like she'll be his first foresure word.  He also said I love you.  Okay, so he didn't so much say it as mimic the exact tones I use when I tell him I love you.  It counts(ish).
 
He's back to his old hyginx of waking up several times through the night.  I'm not sure why, but I really wish it would stop.
 
 
Has tried some actual solids (not baby-food "solids"), including puffs (which are now a hit and demanded every day as he pounds and screams waits patiently for his meals), peas without the little green shell, and tiny, mashable pieces of bread.
 
Sister loves to help in this process.
 


 
 
Chugs water like a college kid at a frat party. 
 
Loves to play on his tummy.  And rolls constantly. 
 

 
He is sooooo giggly, and ticklish.  It's hillarious, and we just laugh at how adorable he is.

 
Is a grabby-grabhands, and looooves to pull hair, grab toys, tip things over... whatever he can get to. 
 
I wouldn't classify him as an easy baby.  He definitely likes things a certain way, and he doesn't calm as easily as sister did.  But I can't imagine my life without him.  I'm totally smitten. 
 
It's also a little shameful to realize just how few pictures I've taken over the last month.  Luckily... this is officially Logan's last birthday on which I'll be working.  Like - with any luck, for a really, really long time. :)  To say I'm excited about it would be the understatement of the century.
 
 
Challenges included, I don't think we could have asked for a better addition to our little family.  I love this little guy more than words can express, and - as always - I feel so lucky to be his mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com