Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


To our Baby Girl,

Daddy and I have been reflecting today on the fact that it is our last Christmas as a little family of two. It is odd to see that phase of life come to an end, and yet so unbelievably joyful to know that next year, and from now on, we will be spending Christmas with you.

I can't wait to see the entire holiday season through your eyes! Although, by Christmas you will be quite the grown up young lady... Mommy has a hard time imagining that right now, as I do many things when it comes to you. Even though you occupy my every thought, and my love for you deepens by the day, you are still such a mystery to me.

A few things I am sure of: You already have an incredible impact on your parents' lives. Daddy and I are already better for having known you in the little way we do. You have given us the most miraculous gift purely by existing, and neither of us take for granted how very, very blessed we are.

We love you, we are excited to meet you, and can't wait to share all our holidays with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com