Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The left-overs

There are a few miscellaneous pictures that I have been meaning to post but haven't gotten around to it. Nothing terribly significant, just some fun little memories here and there that I wanted to hold on to.

Without further ado, here are some much loved left-overs that never quite made it into my posts.

See... not everything is about the baby. Okay, mostly everything is, but it's also fun to come home to some cute doggie faces on a cold day!
My sister's 21st birthday dinner! Hard to believe she is 21...



Good thing there is no family resemblance.

Daddy with another brand-new baby thing!


It looks complicated...



...but Casey always gets there in the end!

On the way to the pool, trying to get Baby Girl to flip around.

One of the beautiful mementos from my work shower... LOVE it!

My lovely, lumpy, off-center baby belly.

I do love my view looking down! Even when she manages to get herself crammed into a tiny section of my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com