Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm pregnant, which is awkward

Before you send congrats, or start planning for a college fund, read to the bottom...

Conversation in the fabric store today:

Random old lady: "Looks like you have a fun project in store!  What are you working on?"

Me: "Well, someone here {pointing to Leah} is having a birthday next month."

Random old lady: "Oh that's wonderful!  A first birthday and already another one on the way!" {Pats my stomach}

Me: ....
       .....
          .....
            "...Yeah... gotta go now."

So, in case you were wondering, congratulations are in order.  To me.  On my baby.  Which is pretty much made of food.  Hooray.

Won't it be awkward when I tell Casey???

See - aren't you glad you read the whole thing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com