Saturday, May 25, 2013

Word Wars part deux

I think that this sweet child of mine may outspeak his hyperverbal sister.

It makes sense: even though I talked to Leah a lot when she was a baby, this time around there is someone to actually answer back, which basically means that he's hearing twice as much language. 

His little babblings are becoming more and more pronounced, and take on the form of many more consonants than Sister's did.  Around 9 months, she had mastered her G's, B's, and of course said her first word.

Logan, on the other hand, has mastered the G's and B's, but also lesser-spoken P's, K's, S's, occassionally L's, and most recently, the M's.

As in: MAMA.


It's so awesome.  I love being Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com