Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blessings

We are home from Vail, and had a wonderful time officially celebrating our marriage with friends and family for the first time. It was an awesome, exhausting trip, which I will post more about at another time. I just thought I'd share a FEW of the highlights... :)


Before leaving for Vail, we had our 16 week appointment. Baby was moving around like crazy, and everything looks great!



A dinner the night before with family and friends... and I am about 99% sure I felt the baby move for the first time! :)



Leaving the hotel for the venue in Vail

Finally, the big event!



After the excitement, we took a walk outside by ourselves near the hotel. It was a wonderful way to end a beautiful day.


Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com