Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow, 20 weeks and more snow

On Wednesday, October 28, it started out like this:




By afternoon, it looked more like this:



By the time we went to bed, it looked like this, and it was still snowing:

When we woke up, roughly 24 hours after it started, this is what we saw on our deck. And it was (and is) still snowing!

I can't believe how much snow we've gotten! I haven't measured it, but I would guess it's somewhere in the range of 14-18 inches. It's kind of amazing! Needless to say, I had the day off again today, while Casey had to go to work again. I wish he could be home with me, but he is adamant that he has work that has to get done. Saaaad!

In other news, we are officially past the halfway point of our pregnancy! I can't believe it; it has gone so fast! I hope that the next 20 weeks go a little slower... I absolutely love being pregnant! Although I am so excited for all the amazing milestones we have in the coming weeks, and even though I am sure that I won't be as eager for things to slow down by the time week 38 gets here, it is just incredible to me that we are already halfway through this.

Baby also learned a new trick earlier this week: kicking Mommy in the bladder! I must admit, I'm not as fond of this particular milestone as I was when the baby first started to move. I can only imagine what it will be like as Baby gets bigger! But, I am still trying to enjoy each and every little development, because I know that it all goes so fast, and, no matter how thrilled I am with our wonderful next steps, I'll still miss it once it's gone.

Lastly, I had a rather vivid dream last night that the baby was a girl... Daddy and I are SO curious to see how this plays out!!

Some pics from Week 20:Hey, two days before Halloween, what do you expect?



It seems SO much bigger to me! I see the pics and think, that can't be right!

I'm literally twice the size I used to be! Grow, Baby, grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com