Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PJ's and Cocoa

Why am I sitting under a blanket in my pajamas at 7:30 on a Wednesday morning?



Maybe it has a little something to do with this...


Or this...

But most especially, this...

Yes, it is a snow day! The best days of the year!!! Unfortunately, Casey doesn't get to stay home and enjoy it with me. At least we have the Highlander this year, so when I watch him go I don't worry about him having a safe car to drive in.

I am so excited to have this time off. We were just talking about all that we still have to do in preparation for our "sex party" on Friday, so this gives me a wonderful opportunity to do some cleaning, baking and other stuff that I wouldn't have been able to get done. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com