Monday, February 1, 2010

Changes

This...




...is what my house looks like these days. Sadly, it's not just the living room. It's the laundry room, the entire basement, and upstairs level. Our bedroom is... well, let's just say it has never looked like it does recently.


Somehow, I can't bring myself to care.


Between the fact that I'm still working full time (plus) at almost 8 months pregnant, the fact that in the past three months we have remodeled the basement, hosted festive holiday events and converted an office to a nursery, I really can't get too upset that the every day chores have been put on hold.


Sure, it is a mess. Being me, I can't let that go entirely; it still causes me some anxiety. But when push comes to shove, I think the priorities are in order, even if the coffee table is a little dusty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com