Friday, October 29, 2010

Inception

I love traditions.  That being said, I had to have a few up my sleeve for Leah's very first Halloween.  Which is why we made these:




We do this every year at Christmas, but we decided that Leah's first Halloween deserved the creation of a new family tradition. 

Of course, new family traditions require a few things:

 Decorations...



Cookie cutters...
More cookie cutters...

and of course...

an audience!

I wasn't entirely sure how the cookies were going to turn out, but in the end, I was pretty pleased.  Of course, we're not exactly what you would call "talented" in the cookie painting department, but Casey and I had fun decorating - not to mention eating - our "masterpieces," and that's the most important thing!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa!
    Love your cookies!! I was wondering if you had a recipe that you use for your icing? As well do you just use regular paint brushes?

    I am hoping to do some fun cookie decorating this holiday season!
    Thanks! LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com