Sunday, October 17, 2010

An ordinary miracle

No doubt about it, we are blessed.

I had Friday off, and we used the day to drive to Breckenridge in the beautiful Colorado  mountains.  Better, in the beautiful Colorado mountains which were absolutely aglow with gorgeous fall color.

It was an absolutely wonderful day!

We started with a delicious breakfast at a local cafe.  Even Leah enjoyed her breakfast!





Then, we took a walk along the river and enjoyed some of the fun Breckenridge has to offer.





And, of course, we couldn't resist a few choice pictures in the beautiful fall scenery...






We ended the day with a walk around the lake.  It was picturesque, and such a peaceful moment with my two favorite people!





It was a much needed family getaway, even if it was only for a few hours.  I love spending time with those two cuties, and I always regret that we don't seem to get as much family time as I desire. 

By the end of it, we were all pretty tired and ready to head home.  But we took home many happy memories of Colorado in the fall! 



**Sidenote: does anyone know how to get my portrait pictures to post properly?  No amount of tinkering on my end will let me fix it...

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com