Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The good life

I am so lucky to have...

- My job; I couldn't ask for a better place to work -

- The cozy feeling of our Christmasy house -

- Stretchy black maternity/yoga pants -

- Leah's kisses -

- Starbucks Eggnog lattes -

- A husband who braved the cold to put our lights up, as he does every year -

- A daughter who is ridiculously excited to see me after work -

- Left-over pumpkin pie -

- How the Grinch Stole Christmas

-  The Parade of Lights on Saturday! -

- Leah's ornament, complete with LMS 2010, hanging next to my Santa ornament, MM '86 -

- Family photos coming in the mail -

- Snuggles (albeit at 4am - still worth it!) from a cuddly baby -

- A beautiful, blessed life -

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com