Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Better out than in

Week 39. 
This was such an enormous milestone during pregnancy. Particularly because my baby was born at exactly 39 week...

As of tomorrow, Leah will officially have been out longer than she was in (no, I'm not obsessively counting weeks.  I get e-mail updates from the same website that sent weekly e-mails about her development in-utero.  That's how I know she's 39 weeks old today!)


Baby Leah at 39 weeks

Leah - 39 weeks old


Just a few changes, eh?  At least her hair still looks the same!

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by the amazing growth that has happened over the last 39 weeks; during her first 39 weeks of life, she went from two cells to an entire, amazing little baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com