Sunday, November 27, 2011

December is THE month.

Everybody say a little prayer. 

Just stop what you're doing, close your eyes, and talk to God.  

I mean, if you want to, you can throw in something about world peace, or ending hunger, cancer, the inexplicable run of Jersey Shore and any other societal ailments you can think of. 

But while you're at it, say a little prayer that we get one of these next month:

Because I'm making a prediction: December is our month.  Yep. 

So I'm praying that my will is in line with God's on this particular subject.  I've prayed for patience, acceptance, endurance, faith and all those other things.  Now I'm praying that we can put an end to this  rollercoaster.  I'm praying that this is in His plan.  And I'm re-kindling my optimism, which has taken some pretty big hits over the past 7 months. 

You've heard the song, all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth?  I'm asking for two lines.  Two little lines.  Followed immediately, of course, by 9 months of healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.  I mean... it's not so much to ask. 

Right?

C'mon, December. 

1 comment:

  1. aw, you KNOW I am praying and hoping this is the month! Good luck :) I hope you get your Christmas wish!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com