Friday, August 30, 2013

I have something BIG to show you. But...


Ohhh, you guys.

I'm holding out on you.  Because I am now in possession of something so totally cool, your jaw is going to drop.  But I'm not going to show it to you yet.

Why yes, I do believe I have been accused of being a tease.

Our weekend is a bit kooky; we have family in town, a wedding to go to, and of course, a sweet one's first birthday to celebrate.  One day soon, though...  I'm soooooo excited to show you what we've been up to!!!  For, like, months.   We are FINALLY!FINISHED!

And, y'all - it was so worth the wait.

So drop back by in the next few days to see the transformation.  It's BIG.

P.S. - don't you hate it when people get you all hyped and then hold out on you?  Yeah, I hate that too.  {I'm looking at you, Great Gatsby.  DiCaprio - I want my six bucks back.}

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com