Saturday, July 17, 2010

Who needs to sleep when you could be crawling?

Leah is having some trouble sleeping.

She is taking only minutes-worth of naps, waking herself up in the middle of the night...
What is disrupting her sleep? Well, they say practice makes perfect!

Last night, I could hear some funny little noises on the monitor. I went in to discover my sweet baby girl laying quietly in the dark, on her stomach, legs propped under her, trying desperately to crawl. All by herself at 11:00 at night, just practicing away.

I watched for about 10 minutes before she started to get frustrated and I went in to get her.

For the record, she is still too little to actually crawl... even if she practices through the night.
LOVE
that baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com