Monday, January 4, 2010

Confessions

I confess...

...Our DVR is filled with a) Desperate Housewives, b) How I Met Your Mother, c) Teen Mom, d) 18 Kids and Counting. Hmmm...

...I have officially become obnoxious. I love everything pregnancy related, and, if given the opportunity, I would talk about nothing else.

...I still have not managed to get rid of my aversion to chicken. I may never like it again.

...I miss the gym, but I know I won't even try to go until sometime after March.

...I will call Casey from another room rather than bend down to retrieve something.

...I adore crackers and cheese. YUM!

...I am worried and excited - in almost equal parts - about becoming a mommy.

...I am not worried about labor. I hope that doesn't come back to bite me...

...I love to read the same books over and over again. Currently reading: Harry Potter 3 (for like the 10th time!)

...I can still see my feet, but only if I lean over a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com