Saturday, January 23, 2010

Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things:


1. Orange Juice - I just can't get enough of it these days!



2. A giant box of hand-me-downs, courtesy of our awesome neighbors. SO excited to get these washed and put away!

3. Being OCD. A friend of ours said that one of the best pieces of advice she ever got was to stock up on diapers before the baby was even born. We took that to heart...

4. The beautiful rocking chair my sister purchased for us. This might be my favorite thing ever.


5. Teeny, tiny diapers that will soon hold a teeny, tiny tushy!


6. Sock(s).



7. Lucky charm. I know it will be too big for her and she may not get to wear it at all, but since we're expecting her on St. Patrick's day, I just couldn't pass it up.

8. The beautiful chest of drawers Daddy painted especially for Little Pumpkin. I am so eager to finish her room and get everything in order! It won't be long now...



9. Mommies have projects, too! My first forray into the girly world of barretts, headbands and bows. SO fun!

10. My wonderful husband, without whom none of this would be possible (and not just because I needed him for the baby part!)

2 comments:

  1. I love your bows! Super cute! It is so wonderful to see how happy and excited you are about becoming a mom! It makes the experience that more special, your baby girl will be so loved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I miss teeny tiny diapers like that! So cute!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com