Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The best part of going away is coming back

If you've met her, you know she's a momma's girl.

It's not that she doesn't love her daddy... she definitely does.  But nobody quite does it like Mom.

How do I know? 

Leah is (usually) quite content through the day, whether she is hanging with Grandma, her babbysitter, or Daddy.  But when Mommy comes home... watch out!

I adore the little noises of delight she makes as she reaches for me!  Her whole face lights up, and she stretches out those chubby arms and can't get to me fast enough.  Then, she will open her big gummy mouth as if she's going to eat my face.  I'm convinced they're kisses from my baby.  She wants nothing more than to stare and smile at me, and touch every piece of my face she can get to. 

It's a whole look that says, "I'm so happy to see you!", and I can't get enough. 

Coming home is without doubt the best part of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com