Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lammie Jammies

Everybody's got 'em.  A favorite, cute, most comfortable pair of something that they just love to wear. 

Since Leah is too young still to get a vote, I'll throw in my two cents for her:

I absolutely adore these pajamas, which we have affectionately dubbed her "Lamby Jammies." 

Striped pink and white with a fuzzy little lamb near the top, she's been wearing these jammies since the first day she fit into them.  Although "fit" is overstating things a bit, since she used to just swim in them.  They're 0-3 month, but somehow she miraculously still fits into them - now her legs and arms actually come out where they are supposed to!

I've looked for these jammies in larger sizes and unfortunately can't find them anywhere.  If it was up to me, I'd buy enough to keep her in Lamby Jammies until she's 30!  Since I can't, I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com