Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cook-a-thon

I had intended to spend most of the day today preparing baby food.  I kinda forgot to factor in my husband's job.  Add to that the fact that he was originally supposed to be gone about 6-8 hours today, and so far he's been gone 13 and it's fair to say I didn't get as much done as I had intended.

Nonetheless, I have to admit that I'm pretty pleased with my progress. 

I used this book:
So far, the recipes are about as uncomplicated as they come...

Step 1: Boil carrots about 20 minutes to soften


Step 2: Blend carrots using a little of the boiling water


Step 3:  There is no step three!

Doesn't that look appetizing?!
My next endeavor was apples, and it was as easy as 1, 2. 



I found the idea for freezing baby food in small portions ingenious, and so obviously simple I can't believe I didn't think of it.

Voila!  Perfectly portioned baby food. 

Here's what Leah thought of her Mommy's work:
Stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com