Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A little wigglin'

It's my absolute favorite part of being pregnant.
I'm not fully there yet; the books say I shouldn't be feeling what I'm feeling quite so early.  And maybe I'm wrong and it's just a little stomach flutter.

Having felt it before, though, I'm convinced: this baby is a movin'.

It's not the big kicks and leaps I know it will eventually become.  It's not even really anything except a little rolling waaaay down low in baby land.  If it didn't come at certain times - the same certain times Big Sister used to get the wiggles, I might add - I might even dismiss it as some other perfectly natural bodily function. 

I didn't feel it with Leah until about 20 weeks, and then it was a little different.  Looking back, I wonder if I missed this sensation because I didn't know what I was looking for. 

This time, though, having been through it, I know that rolling sensation.  I vividly remember it. I've been looking forward to it for more months than I can count. 

This little miracle is moving.  That amazing, awe-inspiring wigglin' that tells me there is, indeed, a beautiful life growing in there. 

And it is every bit as awesome as I remember. 

Love, love, love being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com