Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bring on the sappy sentimentals

Let's be honest, I'm a pretty cheesey person.  I'm very sentimental, and I'm also very type-A.  Combine those two, and you get projects like the one I'm about to show you, which I proposed to Casey about four months ago.  Casey very graciously put this together, with much direction and over-shoulder-leaning/commenting from me.  I do love that man...

One of the things I most appreciate about us as a couple is how well we compliment each other.  I've got the ideas and he's got the skills and know-how to actually make it happen.  We're a pretty good team, and I am extremely pleased with the results.

And so, without futher ado...

Here is the video we made celebrating Leah's first year.  Enjoy!  We certainly did. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you two get the parents of the year award. I cried from the third note on. She is blessed to have you. Happy Birthday Leah!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com