Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Last year, D-Day; this year, B-Day

This blog simply wouldn't be complete without a top ten countdown of this momma's favorite moments of the last year.  And, of course, D-Day is just toooooo obvious, so I've eliminated it as an option.  That's the clear number one, so let's just get that out of the way right now.

So, to kick things off...

#10
Trip to Littleton

While Casey was out of town over the summer, Leah and I took a little trip to visit grandma in Mommy's hometown.

Grandma and I had such a lovely time together!  We took walks in downtown Littleton and window shopped.  We ate an absolutely delicious gyro (which I still crave, if that tells you anything).  We walked around Clement Park Lake.  It was such a nice trip!

And, we got a few cute pics...




It felt a little like being on vacation, except we hadn't really gone anywhere! 

The best part?  I got to spend tons of time with that little girl I so adore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com