Thursday, March 31, 2011

March in Memorium


As the month of march comes to a close, I have to admit: it was a pretty awesome month. 

Although I was totally flipped out by the thought of having a one-year-old, I now know better.  One is fun!  There are about a million things I love about having a one year old, just a few of which include:

Exploring a wide veriety of finger foods, such as lasagne, ravioli, sausage, and toast
Ordering off the menu at restaurants
Actual conversations with my daughter
Her wonderful, tentative first steps
Going to the pool
Watching her interact with the world in new ways every day

...and so, sooo many more!  It's a whole world of possibilities now, where as last year - magical as it was - there were a great many limitations.  Somehow I have this gut feeling that Leah's second year on the planet might be even better, more fun, delightful and more exciting than her first. 

Is that possible?!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com