Thursday, March 10, 2011

Top Ten Countdown: #1

#1

The Happiest Place on Earth

With the exception of D-Day, our trip to Disneyland without question takes the cake. I was the happiest person in the happiest place on Earth, even though I couldn't really ride very many of the rides.


To someone who is not me, it may have seemed like a really stupid plan to take a 3 month old baby to Disneyland.  And you wouldn't be wrong.  I mean, what's the point?  It's not like they can enjoy it or will remember it!

To me, though, it was literally the fulfillment of a lifelong dream.  Everything I have ever wanted culminated in that one trip and day.  Maybe I don't dream big enough, but in that moment, I had everything I could ever want: loving husband, healthy daughter, beautiful memories being made. 






What more is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com